The Faculty of Psychology of the National Research University Higher School of Economics in Moscow, Russia invites applications for full-time, tenure-track positions of Assistant Professor, or higher, in all subfields, and notably in cognitive and social psychology, cognitive neuroscience (including neuroeconomics).
- Access to the brain-navigated TMS, multichanel EGG, MEG, gaze-tracking, etc. http://psy.hse.ru/en/res-center
- Internationally competitive сompensation, 13% flat income tax rate and other benefits
- Generous travel support and research grants provided by the university's Centre for Advanced Studies (www.cas.hse.ru )
- Low teaching load, minimal service required
- Heavy emphasis on high quality research
- Ph.D. in psychology, neuroscience, social sciences or related fields
- Fluent English (knowledge of Russian is not required)
- Ability and high motivation to conduct high-quality research publishable in reputable peer-reviewed journals and international university presses
Generally appointments will be made for an initial three-year period and upon successful completion of an interim review, contracts would normally be extended for a further three years until the tenure review.
Please provide a CV, at least 2 letters of reference forwarded directly, a statement of research interest and a recent research paper. All materials should be addressed to Martin Gilman, Director, Centre for Advanced Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 31, 2014.