We apply neuroscience to robotics. We are intrigued by the secretes of
the brain and we use simulations to understand neural computations. We
are passionate about changing the world with smarter robots that have
artificial nervous systems, and we are looking for exceptional people
to join us in that mission.
1. Work on the most exciting scientific challenge of the century.
2. Outstanding team of computational neuroscientists, programmers, and
3. Industry-level salary, stock options, end-of-year bonuses.
4. Health, dental, and vision insurance.
5. Free breakfast and lunch at work; lots of healthy choices.
6. Free iPhone 5 for new employees; free gadgets twice per year.
7. Live 5 minutes from the Pacific Ocean; surf or dive any day of the
year, and bike to work.
8. Bring your family to sunny San Diego, home to World Famous San
Diego Zoo, Sea World, Legoland, Wild Animal Park, and an hour from
9. Family-friendly events, all-expense-paid holiday retreats, deep-sea fishing.
10. Attend conferences like the annual SfN and COSYNE meetings (and
yes, we all stay an extra day at the Cliff Lodge just to ski).
We are a team with diverse backgrounds in computational neuroscience,
computer science, or engineering. We are looking for 20 more people to
build spiking models of sensorimotor control. Bring your big ideas and
help us change the world.
Dr. Eugene M. Izhikevich
Chairman & CEO
San Diego, California
Comp-neuro mailing list