Please note that the discounted early bird registration last until November 1st 2013 and the deadline for abstracts is December 1st 2013. Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
2014 SAN / NIHC Conference Dear colleague,
We would like to update you about the SAN2014 Meeting. In our previous e-mail we have introduced the highlights and the key speakers of the conference. In recent weeks the confirmed program has been considerably extended (see below).
The early bird registration fee expires Friday, 1 November. Register now underhttp://applied-neuroscience.org/index.php/san2014/online-registration.
Niels Birbaumer, John Gruzelier, Katya Rubia, Pascal Fries, Jeff Daskalakis, Thomas Schlaepfer
Christian Cajochen, Herbert Bauer, Anne Roefs, Olga Bazanova, Odile van den Heuvel, David Linden, Karin Roelofs
- Sleep, circadian rhythmicity and Chronobiology (Eus van Someren)
- Wakefulness regulation, QEEG and individualized medicine (Christian Sander)
- Neurofeedback in ADHD (Ute Strehl & Hartmut Heinrich)
- Food, Brain and Cognition (Anita Jansen)
- Human enhancement & optimal performance (John Gruzelier)
- Brain Computer Interfaces (BCI) (Nick Ramsey)
- Affective Neuroscience (Guillen Fernandez)
- Neurofeedback and learning theory (Rien Breteler)
- Social Neuroscience (Jack van Honk)
- Non-EEG Neurofeedback: fMRI, NIRS (Rainer Goebel)
- Learning, Education and Neuroscience (Lydia Krabbendam)
- Traumatic Brain Injury & Blast Injury (Eric Vermetten)The conference is jointly organized by the Society of Applied Neurosciences (SAN) and the National Initiative Brain and Cognition (NIHC) and is aimed at highlighting a wide range of applications of brain and cognition research. The conference will be held from January 30th to February 2nd, 2014 in the Royal Dutch Jaarbeurs in Utrecht (The Netherlands).
On http://applied-neuroscience.org/index.php/san2014/ you can find more information about this conference, e.g registration details and abstract submission details. Please note that the deadline for abstracts is December 1st 2013.
We look forward to welcoming you in Utrecht!
Martijn Arns, Leon Kenemans & John Gruzelier
SAN 2014 Organizing Committee
Our mailing address is: