Sunday, June 1, 2014

[Comp-neuro] Postdoc opening

Our Computational Neuroscience Lab at the Institute for Cognitive &
Neuroscience and Learning at the Beijing Normal University (BNU) has an
opening for a postdoc working in the field of computational
neuroscience. Our lab is interested in neural model building, neural information
processing, and data analysis in close collaboration with experimentalist in the
areas of neural correlates of perceptual learning in the visual cortex in
monkeys, multisensory integration, critical period plasticity in mice,
motion integration, group learning in fish, and others. We have very
close ties with a number of experimental groups on the campus, including
4 active awake monkey labs, eager to share data. There are thus various possible
research projects for a computational postdoc interested in data analysis and
model building in close collaboration with experiments.

We invite applications from prospective postdocs with background in a
computational discipline, such as computational neuroscience, computer
science, biophysics, computer vision, or machine learning. Former
experience working with neuroscience data is of advantage.

The position is open immediately and supported by the Chinese government
for 2 years and especially encourages non-Chinese applicants.
Eligible candidates must have a recent PhD from a renowned university,
strong publication record, fluent English proficiency and have to be
younger than 35. Salary is very competitive and adjusted to an
international level. Chinese knowledge is no requirement but willingness
to learn would help in daily life.

The Cognitive & Neuroscience and Learning Institute is a government
supported research facility with one of the strongest neuroscience
clusters in China. It is located within the urban center of the vibrant city
of Beijing with a multitude of attractions and active night life.

For more infos on research, see http://www.mjrlab.org and
http://brain.bnu.edu.cn/ (English site under construction).


If you are interested and qualified, please send a cover letter, CV,
transcripts of relevant publications to malte.rasch@bnu.edu.cn or
wusi@bnu.edu.cn.


---

Dr. Malte Rasch
Associate Professor
Neural Data Modelling Group
State Key Lab for Cognitive Neuroscience & Learning
Beijing Normal University

www.mjrlab.org







_______________________________________________
Comp-neuro mailing list
Comp-neuro@neuroinf.org
http://www.neuroinf.org/mailman/listinfo/comp-neuro

1 comment:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes Copd Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Yes can ask me anything about this on my twitter @ericamilli or text 7205992850.He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete